Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Animal

Hey guys this blog is about Animal Jam.I hope you like it.So number one if you play Animal Jam i want you to buddy me.I will tell you my use.It is WOLFY10704.So just send me a jam a gram if you know me from my blog.And tell me  if you want to be my buddy or no.You can also come see my den i will unlock it for you guys.Again, you may need to buddy me so i don't think your a stranger in my den.:D.So at the end of this blog i will post a picture of what I look like.But, for now, we will talk about animal jam.Oh, and by the way today is October 25th 2014.Anyway if you have an extra spike collar or rare spike collar please send me one if so kind.So I want to tell you guys about Animal Jam me.On Animal Jam,I'm mostly back and the inside is brown i have ligthning stripes, that are brown.My eyes are a snowy blue, and i usually wear bow and arrows, a black moon necklace, and this little white wrinkly things for your paws.OH and my Animal on Animal Jam is an Artic Wolf.Plus I am a member.:D.So here's my pictures Of My Animal Jam Animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment